Monday, 1 December 2014

Oyster Retreat November 2014 Projects

What a fab time I had on the Oysters Retreat this weekend. Crafting with my good friends Eileen Godwin and Martine Smith, I demonstrated colouring with lots of  lovely crafters at the Hellidon Lakes Hotel in Daventry. I've made lots of new friends and it was such a great atmosphere of fun and learning !


Details of what I used - 
Carrier bags available from http://www.carrierbagshop.co.uk/  15 x 20 x8cms
Mo Manning designs 'Little Elf Present' and 'Little Elf Mim'
Dies - Little B Die Star, Memory Box Snowflake and Creative Expressions Classic 3D Bow 

Images coloured with alcohol pens and highlighted with Glamour Dust.


For those of you who were asking I recommend taking a look at the fabulous Alyce Keegan's website http://kitandclowder.ning.com/home  where you can learn more about techniques for colouring. Alyce also has a Facebook page - Kit and Clowder.



Christmas crafting fun - everyone from the Oyster Retreat had a great time with lots of laughter. The next one is in March 2015 - not to be missed !

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of cards and bags Hellen. Looks like everyone had a great time at the retreat.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I really wanted to go to this but I live too far away. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Hellen, love them. Hope you had an amazing weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time!! :D I love your projects...especially the bags :) Thank you so much for shouting out to my classes ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Hellen, I am so lucky I got to do them at the weekend.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a stunning idea!!!
    And great coloring too!!

    Thanks from Mo's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! these are alllll so fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hellen!! What a fun weekend! And what gorgeous projects! I love them all!! Such fun gift bags!! Thanks so much for joining us for this fortnight's challenge at Mo's!! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic examples again. Your colouring is AMAZING Hellen. Looks like everyone had A LOT of fun . . . bound to have with that Eileen around!!!!! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...