Thursday, 18 December 2014

Monochrome Christmas Cards


Phew, been so busy catching up - where does the time fly to ? Had a fab weekend with my eldest daughter and son in law and now planning for another with my youngest daughter and family - happy days.

Having done so much colouring lately I wanted to make some with no colour and I'm quite pleased with how they came out.........

Penny Black 'Little Hamlet' and Hobby Art 'Country View' 
Such a shame that glitter doesn't always show up in photos as it really lifts the card and looks like frost on the trees and rooftops.

Hobby Art 'Woodland Glade Scene Set and 'Church View'
I may not be able to blog again before Christmas,  I really hope you all have a lovely Christmas whether it be quiet or hectic, so here are some Christmas wishes from my house to yours ........ xxx


3 comments:

  1. I can see my Christmas Card lol
    Have a wonderful Christmas Hellen
    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Hellen.... have a super, super christmas... thanks for all your help and support this year.
    love to Geoff
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...