Saturday, 9 August 2014

Honey Doo Crafts

Loving these stamps designed by Honey Doo Crafts and thrilled to have been asked to design some cards for them -

The stamps are so versatile with flowers and flourishes you can mix and match as you wish. This first card use Fine Flourishes (to make the stems) , Life Events (such a useful set of sentiments) and Trio of Flowers (different sizes of flowers to build up as you want). Some simple matting and layering with a cute Sue Wilson bow added et voila !

My second card is more traditional -


Made using Corner Flourish and Life Events Honey Doo Crafts stamps with a couple of dies all coloured with my pens. The 3D effect of the flowers is simply done with pen work this time - no cutting out !

Honey Doo Crafts can be bought direct from Honey Doo Crafts web shop.

These cards will be on display at the Terry Ross Papercraft show at Nissan on Sunday 17th August 2014 if you're going so keep an eye out for their stand where you'll find Amanda and her mum Kay busy demonstrating these fab stamps.





9 comments:

  1. These are stunning cards Hellen, and the stamps look great I'll be popping over to their blog to take a look.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean simple look of these cards absolutely lovely. Honey Doo is a new name to me but I will be looking out for them in future and I've just had a look at their blog and bookmarked it for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hellen, these 2 are Gorgeous with a capital 'G', I bought that stamp set recently and have not had a play but you have given me some ideas, thank you so much June xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Hellenic, never come across this company, I shall investigate further!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Lovely ....these are so clean and fresh ..Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Helen, love the 3d effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a right little beauty Hellen... so pretty
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...