Monday, 7 July 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......again.

Oh no ! I hear you say ! Oh yes, I'm determined to get an early start this year. Most of the new designs aren't out yet so I've used some old but gold ones from Penny Black to get me going.


Super Mo Manning designs, just so cute and great for children/grandchildren cards.


Two Penny Black stamps on this one - Ornamental Noel and Little Elf Finn. Think I'll be using these ones a lot - can see that elf on some gift tags and the Noel would make a CAS card on it's own.


Penny Black stamp - In the Snow. Don't you just love the look of pure joy on that face! I used my Spellbinder Oval Nesties to make the background and added some Dee's Distinctively Stacker Trees and a Memory Box die Precious Snowflakes.


And one last one using Penny Black Winter Fairy stamp and Quietfire Design sentiment stamp. I made the background using a Memory Box stencil Stars Starry Night with paste and glitter - takes a while to dry but does look pretty so worth the wait. Dies as before plus a Poppystamp one called Giovanna Snowflake.

Of course there had to be oodles of fairydust  I mean glitter !



Well that's me started - bet I'm still rushing around in December lol !

All products available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. These cards are stunning Hellen, you're right the Mo Manning images do make super Christmas cards.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so beautiful Hellen, just soft wonderful colours. Love Mo images and the fairy dust, just the right amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just.. lovely, lovely ,lovey work ... sooooo pretty Hellen
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...