Sunday, 29 June 2014

New Baby Card

I was asked to make a special  baby girl card for someone -



Made a nice change to make a frilly and fancy card - always like a bit of variety!  Had this Penny Black Stamp by Mo Manning 'An Angel Among Us' ( also available in digi form called 'Baby Fairy Flora ' ) which I wanted to colour in with my pens for more practice on the Skin and Hair Colouring class I'm doing with Kit and Clowder. Such an adorable image! I made it as an easel card using my Litttle B dies - 'Hearts' and added Poppystamps Die - 'Picket Fence' and Memory Box Die - 'Kensington Branch'. The papers are from Maja Design's Sofiero range which I got from Live and Love Crafts along with the pretty flowers.


I am entering this card into -

Live and Love Crafts Challenge 24 - Summer Garden
Kit and Clowder June Challenge - Shabby Chic
Mo's Challenge Blog - It's a Girls World

Dies available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk


PS Yay !! I made Mo's Top 3 with this one.

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow Hellen, such a beautiful baby card. I love everything about this.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, hope you're well x

      Delete
  2. This is so adorable! what a beautiful shape, I love the little scene you have created with this Cutie.
    Thank you for joining us over at Mo's, this is a lovely take on my chosen theme.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ,live this card sooooo much
    Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, image and colour combo used...love this card...♥aNNie
    [I have joined your blog and invite you to join mine if you wish, I have candy sponsored by three lovely artists..}
    http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Congrats on the tweet from Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is DARLING!!! love everything about it, all the details, the softness, all is so perfect...I will have to have this shape in mind for a next card :)
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just WONDERFUL .... how very , very lovely xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellen this is just glorious very very pretty and the colourin is fabulous...still practising when I get chance lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful easel card. Love the image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hellen,
    The sweetest Easel card I've seen in a long time! So cute with the fence in front of the image;love all the frills of this card. Thanks for linking up to LLC's Summer Garden challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beeeeaaautifull!!, this is just perfect for Mo's Digital Pencil "Girl's World " challenge, thank you for sharing. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww adorable loVe this sweet heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...