Friday, 16 May 2014

Young Will is 4 .........

Wow! Where do the years go? My youngest Grandson is 4 today - and he's a little cracker lol ! He loves to hunt for frogs in my garden when he comes over so couldn't resist making this card for him using Jayne Nestorenko's stamps - Farm Boy and Boy and Frog. Swapped the boy image over as he's still just a wee lad but goes to show the versatility of Jayne's stamp sets in that you can mix and match.



Simply coloured with my pens and Polychromos pencils with a dash of clear lacquer to make the tractor and wellies nice and shiny. Happy Birthday Will !

Jayne's full range of stamps are available here - http://nestorenkostamps.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hellen this is stunning, I love the bright red tractor. I'm sure that Will is going to love this card. You've just reminded me that I have these stamps somewhere.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Hellen, I haven’t been to blogland for a while so I have promised myself half an hour this morning to take take a trip!

    this is a fabulous card and I also love the bright red tractor, fab set of stamps and I love your colouring - I am trying to teach myself how to do it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...