Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Lavinia Challenge Blog 4 - Spring Colours

Hi - huge thanks to everyone who entered last month's challenge, loads of smashing entries! Well done to the winner, I know you'll have fun picking out £40 worth of goodies from the Lavinia web shop. Hope you'll all have a go this month where our theme is Spring Colours - remember you don't need to blog, just email your entry in via the link on the website or click here - couldn't be easier!

My two entries for the design team I hope reflect the lovely fresh colours of spring, green, lemon and lilac with a sprinkle of other colours too.


 My first one is a tag made with the Lavinia Stamp 'Erin'  and coloured with my pens with just a touch of Glamour Dust on her wings. I am also entering my tag into the Graph'it Colour Challenge - Springtime Pastels .
 My second one is a sewing project made with Lavinia digi stamp 'Zen Houses' , such clear images printed onto fabric and then sewn into whatever you wish. Check out my tutorials section - demo 1 and 2 for how to do this simple process and why not have a go at making some spring bunting for your home - see demo 4 for tips and techniques on making the bunting!
Well I'm hoping the cold weather has finally disappeared, so looking forward to some sunshine..........thank you for looking and don't forget to have a go this month at the Lavinia Challenge Blog - Good Luck!

9 comments:

  1. Morning Hellen, well they are just stunning makes my friend.
    I do love Erin especially with the colours you've used and you're so clever with your needle craft, the bunting is brilliant!
    Have a good week, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tag, she looks so lovley against the backing papers you've used. The bunting looks great, and I love the little fabric flowers you've got between the pennants.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore that bunting, reminds me of summer fairs, your tag is gorgeous too, I love the vintagy feel to it xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations Hellen, Erin looks so pretty on her tag, and the bunting is genius. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations, thanks for joining us at Graph It Colouring for our Spring Pastels challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that bunting is gorgeous. Can the printed images be washed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love to see your Lavinia creations.....love the tag, but adore the bunting. Reminds me of bygone Summers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellen you've been picked to do the Stamping Contrasts Challenge for Craft Stamper!!! Please get in touch with me at cs@traplet.com so I can get your stamps in the post. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your banner and the card is great too
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...