Friday, 21 February 2014

JustRite Stamps - Butterflies

This card was made using white linen card stock. I embossed the corner with an old folder I had and then stamped the wording (Whisper Secrets) - such lovely words don't you think? We had some sunshine today so I thought this was so appropriate in the hope that spring is on it's way.


I stamped the butterfly on a separate piece of card using a set called Butterfly Kisses and then coloured with my alcohol pens, when dry I gave it a couple of coats of clear Wink of Stella for some extra bling! Cut out and shaped, it is mounted on foam pads. Quite a simple design but I thought it looked quite effective?

Just a quick post for Friday - hope you all have a lovely weekend! x

JustRite Stamps 'Butterfly Kisses' and 'Whisper Secrets' and Wink of Stella are available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

6 comments:

  1. stunning card Hellen, such a beautiful design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Hellen, the green and white are so striking.
    Look forward to seeing you tomorrow xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveing this soooooo much Hellen ,love the green butterfly and that touch of bling .Beautiful
    See you to moz
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Hellen, I love the butterfly and the sentiment. Saw one fly past the window the other day, I think it must have been blown in from somewhere, it's far to early for them yet.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that butterfly but more the saying wonderful
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...