Thursday, 2 January 2014

Impression Obsession H1901

On a roll now lol ! Busy time of year so cracking on as best I can..........here's one I've made for dearly beloved's birthday tomorrow (yes - last minute or what!).
Loved this stamp from Impression Obsession so much the last time I used it that I just had to use it to make Geoff's birthday card. I've used a blue range of Panpastels to do the moon and matted and layered using some scraps of a piece of 'Caught in Crystal' in blue and silver I made a while back to add some interest to the background. Well the sentiment (which I typed up on the computer) just says it all for me! Hope he likes it :-)

I see the Impression Obsession's new challenge is 'Blue' so I'm entering this in the competition and also the Premium Crafts challenge which is 'Anything Goes',

Well for a while the rain has stopped and we have a glimpse of sunshine so I'm off to the garden for a bit, thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. fabulous I am sure he will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hellen this is beautiful, thank you for joining in with Premium Craft Brands challenge this week, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Happy Birthday to Geoff. He's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! This is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hellen your card is gorgeous...I hope he had an amazing birthday.
    Thank you for joining us over at premium craft brand and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so pretty! I love this stamp too, and a lot of the IO Gary Robertson images. But what you did with it is beautiful. And I also love the sparkly sides, wow! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...