Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy Jar for 2014

2 posts in 1 day!? Don't panic it's not a new year's resolution ! I saw the idea for this on a few posts on FB and thought what a good idea.


You take an empty jar and over the year anything nice that happens you make a little note and put it in your jar, then on 31st December you empty your jar and see what happy things happened to you over the year. Wasn't sure what size jar to use lol, but guess what - something happy happened for me today so there is already a little note in there!

Of course I couldn't have just a plain jar so I've made a tag using Heartfelt Creations Burnished Keys stamp and die - because the wording and the key shapes seemed really appropriate. Coloured with pens and finished with Wink of Stella and a few gems. Why don't you have a go too, we can tend to forget the little nice things that make us smile so here's hoping this will remind me how lucky I am when I hit the potholes in life's road that are bound to come along too. Happy New Year x

Stamps, die, papers and Wink of Stella available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Hellen love this idea
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea! Great tag, looks terrific xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this tag, it's fabulous....that idea isn't too bad either, might do it myself, LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello hellen:
    love this idea I am going to make it...I need positive thoughts and good things to remember ...what an inspiring craft project TFS. hugs bibiana
    BTW, love the tag TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant idea Hellen, gorgeous tag design.
    wishing you and your family a very happy peaceful new year
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea .... think I might give this one a go.
    Stunning tag by the way, great colouring and the keys look fab. Happy 2014! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this!!!! don't know how I missed it .... fantastic Hellen xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...