Sunday, 26 January 2014

Beautiful

Well after all those lovely stencils, I felt like gettin’ a bit fussy  for my next project........I’m afraid I do jump around from one style to another. I don’t like to tie myself down lol and I enjoy and respect different styles for different things – how about you?
Anyway 2 more nice things this month, one was a lovely box of treasures I ordered from Live and Love Crafts (LLC), such gorgeousness AND all wrapped up in lovely pink tissue paper for delivery – just makes it feel so special aaaah...............and then Lili of The Valley (LOTV) had a 48 hours sale on some of their stamps so it just HAD to be done eh! Here is one of my little MDF hearts, I’m  getting loved up and ready for Valentines  - ooh steady on lol ! No actually we had some lovely news this week that a sweet young couple we know are getting married – how fab.

So with my brain I was linking things together -  LLC January Challenge is ‘Perfume’ – my favourite perfume is Beautiful by Estee Lauder -  the advert for this perfume was a lovely bride at her wedding – got a LOTV bride stamp and their challenge is ‘Anything Goes’ – Tadaaah!! So it had to be pink as that is the brand’s colouring with a hint of gold, and have roses, lilies and orange blossom as that’s in the perfume.


Items from Live and Love Crafts
Heart covered with Maja Design Strolling Down The Path and edged with Arielle Lace
WOC Roses with baby pink centres, WOC white lily, WOC Sweetheart blossoms, Vintage Pearl Pin ‘capped teardrops’, Vintage Trinket Crystal Pin, Vintage Trinket Heart Pin and Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chitchat Stickers.


Item from Lili of The Valley
Rubber stamped image ‘I Do’ coloured with copic pens and polychromos pencils.


Items from Oysters
Memory Box die Kensington Border cut up for the gold butterflies, Poppy Stamp Die Diamond Background and Crystal Glamour Dust.

So just for fun here's my entry for the Live and Love Crafts challenge for January 'Perfume' and the Lili of the Valley January challenge 'Anything Goes'.

8 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty Hellen xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love your combination. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Hellen, I love the butterlfies and flowers, they go so well with the wedding image.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww .. this is soooo pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful project Hellen, gorgeous colour combo, lovely image and beautiful embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hellen; I had to laugh when I saw your blog header. Totally agree; we haven't seen much of the sun lately, have we?! Happy to hear you were pleased with your order and so glad you made something for this month's LLC challenge. This is actually the first entry so far if I recall it correctly that has also mentioned the smell of a perfume; fab! Gorgeous; I'm sure the happy will become even happier when receiving this lovely heartshaped card!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is soooo pretty Hellen I just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, Hellen, the colours are beautiful.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...