Thursday, 1 August 2013

Oyster Stamps Design Team

Yes it's official and how lucky do I feel!

Went shopping at my local craft shop Oyster Stamps in Rochester http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk and was invited to join their design team!  They'd seen my work on here and on Facebook, liked it  and so asked me to join them. How lovely is that and how fortunate  I feel to be able to keep expanding my circle of crafty friends. Crafters are such a friendly bunch and always happy to share tips and tricks,  I've learnt so much from chatting and blogging, going to workshops and watching demos on TV - and it has been so much fun.

Along with the rest of the Oyster team I'll be showcasing new products for you to see so watch this space!  Right then - off to do some stamping! x

15 comments:

  1. hi Hellen, can I just wish you a very warm welcome to the DT team,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome you will have fun ,i feel a blog hop comming on
    Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Hellen, double whammy this week. I need to hear all about it on the 10th. Couldn't happen to a nicer crafter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hellen, well you have just joined the DT of my all time most favorite craft shop ever!!! I love it and I love all of the staff there too, they are very sweet and kind, I have to shop online due to disabilities but I hope to visit one day as I live in Kent not far away from the shop. Congratulations on joining a fantastic team of crafters, I look forward to seeing your creations, I'm sure that as you were hand picked that your work will be stunning. I am now a follower of your blog too. Lovely to meet you, so to speak lol.

    Hugs Health and Happiness Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, what a lovely welcome! I'm very lucky to have Oysters as my local craft shop and they are all so lovely and friendly. x

      Delete
  5. Well done Hellen, they can see your talent just like the rest of us! I only founf their online shop the other day - their prices are excellent! Congratulations, I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma, I hope to get some designs out soon - my head is swimming a bit with all the choice Oyster have! x

      Delete
  6. Wahooooo, get you clever lady! Congratulations :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cazza, think I'm going to be busy!x

      Delete
  7. Wow! Congratulations Hellen, your on fire girl! Lol! Brilliant news, you so deserve the recognition for your fabulous work. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Hellen. Have fun with all those dies! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...