Saturday, 24 August 2013

Jayne Nestorenko - Beautiful Ballerinas Plaque



Morning all - I've been showing a few designs  over the last few days using Jayne Nestorenko's new set called Beautiful Ballerinas. Jayne used these stamps at one of her recent workshops and they proved so popular she has decided to release them.
 
Here I am showing a little wall plaque made using an mdf heart which I covered with papers after sealing. I topped this with some Memory Box and Spellbinder die shapes before adding one of Jayne's Beautiful Ballerina images from the set, a few butterflies and some flowers.
 
Lovely stamps to work with and to colour with my Spectrum Noir pens and Polychromos pencils - for those of you who enjoy colouring they are ideal.

Jayne's new stamps are available from her website at a special price for the A5 sized set. So pretty and versatile for all those aspiring ballerinas!

 Thank you for taking a look, I'll be showing a few more over the next couple of days so I hope you'll pop back for another look. x

 

7 comments:

  1. So pretty really beautifully made x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't a little (Or not so little) girl love this for her bedroom. xxxx Gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty plaque! Any little girl would love this.
    I love this type of crafting as you can keep them on display for far longer than a card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Hellen what a lovely idea to hang , love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Hellen :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful plaque Hellen, beautiful coloured image, they are gorgeous stamps.
    pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...