Saturday, 10 August 2013

Eileen's August Workshop

Fab day at Eileen's today. Love it because she takes me out of my comfort zone with the projects we do!



Panpastels and Versamark background with coloured Versafine Lavinia dandelion images and a bit of Glamour Dust.

Embossed backing paper with clear embossing on raised areas. Distress ink and Gilding Wax. Really didn't think this was going to turn out as well but the wax makes all the difference!
Same embossing technique as above (no wax) but using watercolour paper and painted with distress ink. Think I went a bit bright lol!
 
Thanks to everyone there for a super day of having fun, chatting, drinking tea and eating cake with friends old and new - couldn't get a better crafting day x

11 comments:

  1. Fab projects Hellen, I've got a lot to live up to when I start my workshops! eeek
    I must try and get to Eileen's again soon! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey you didn't waste any time lol! I've only just sat down to my dinner and its 7.30 very late for me, hubby still in pain with his Kidney stones! Bless him so apart from make dinner buy the lotto tickets, pick up baby bath and get her to bed then water the garden, I'm cream crackered phew!! Had a cracking day though, lovely to see you again, fabulous makes, love your colour combo on the embossed rose card, really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see what you've made today. They all look fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cor blimey... like Zoe I'm jealous of your energy levels!
    Fab day with fab people and I get sooooo proud of all the super cards I see appearing on the 'display' table... very warm thanks Hellen xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic projects Hellen - such fantastic inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous Hellen, and it was so good to see you all again yesterday. I wish it wasn't quite so far, but hey-ho, we'll be back soon, regardless!..... Love the watercoloured rose, and I especially like the effect of the darker background around the roses, it's fab.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards are lovely - I cannot think of a happier occasion then to be at a workshop with good friends!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. All stunning cards, and it sounds like you had a fabulous day....it is my wish to get to one of Eileen's workshops...fingers crossed for sometime this year....have a good week. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Hellen, amazing panpastle card. Really enjoyed your company yesterday, I'll miss you next month, you sure they can't change the wedding date lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all theses Hellen sounds like another fabulous day with Eileen .xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...