Thursday, 8 August 2013

Butterfly Days...........


So many pretty butterflies around at the moment - haven't seen so many for ages, must be the summer sun bringing them out. There are 2 at the moment flying between some lavender plants in my garden, love watching them!
Couldn't help then but be drawn to Spellbinders 'Wonderful Wings' set of dies - butterflies in all shapes and sizes which I bought last week from Oyster Stamps.
The background is made using a cloud mask and Panpastels on linen cardstock. I always use Ultramarine Blue for my skies, I tried a paler blue but it looked a bit wishy washy. The butterflies and the inner edge of the pink frame are glittered with 3 different shades of pastel glitters.
The picket fence is by Poppystamps and the sentiment is one I already had.
Hope the lovely weather carries on for a while and that you enjoy watching the butterflies too! x

 

8 comments:

  1. hi Hellen, this is a beautiful card, love those butterfly and a fabulous layout.
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hellen
    Love them clouds ,
    I had 2 white butterfly's in my garden yesterday they were beautifully
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Hellen love your butterflies flying over the clouds
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, lots of butterflies here too. Lovely card and perfect or this time of year...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hellen, love your clouds as per.... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those clouds are amazing, gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, I am going to have to try this way of doing clouds, they are great. Hugs P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous Hellen. Those clouds look amazing. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...