Friday, 31 May 2013

Here's one for Willsy!


Yay! Will, my youngest Grandson had his 3rd birthday this month. He's such a happy little chap and well into Jake and the Neverland Pirates. One of the great things about making your own cards is that you can personalise them to suit so I was able to add 'Ahoy Willsy' using die cuts. Bet he didn't get another card like it LOL !

Here's what I used and did -

Lili of The Valley Stamp - Land Ahoy. Lili have a great range of stamps and particularly boy's images. Thought I'd make a last minute entry to their Challenge Blog this month which is 'Boy Oh Boy'.
Die Cuts - Spellbinders Heart Squares and Memory Box Parker Lower Alphabet
Spectrum Noir Pens to colour and I used off cuts from the Heart Square to add some love!


Hope you all have a fab weekend x

3 comments:

  1. All the boys love a pirate don't they! Great card and the LOTV stamp is perfect for a young lad, hope he has a fab birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card, I bet Will loved it!! :o))
    Hugs,
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Hellen, I love the layout and colour you have used, it's cute but not "sickly" cute :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...