Monday, 25 March 2013

Apple of My Eye - Sneak Peek Number 5

Here's a great set of stamps to use for father's day. The two boys are busy cleaning up dad's car as a treat for the day.
 
 
Sentiments with this stamp are -' Happy Father's Day' and 'Birthday Wishes' so it can be used for either occasion. In addition you get a 'Best Dad' to create a different numberplate for the car (the original one says 'Just 4 U' )  and a blank numberplate to write your own sentiment. Super idea so you can really personalise the image. 
 
So unusual to get great boy's images to use I couldn't resist making a card with all four of the boy's as my four gorgeous grandsons. So here is Lewis, Harvey, Oliver and Will all together to create a special one for me! 


Well, just 2 more sleeps before Jayne's appearance on Create and Craft, I see she's with Dean so that should be fun! There is a new newletter from Jayne on her website with news of her upcoming workshops and a competition to watch out for so take a look when you can. Other samples can also be seen on Wendy Foster's blog.

Welcome and thanks to my new followers and hope new and old all have a happy Monday! x










 

8 comments:

  1. So cute, and fantastic coloring Hellen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi - I think it's fab to have such great boy images for male birthdays etc. Think my grandson's know what cards they'll be getting this year :-)x

      Delete
  2. Two great cards Hellen, your colouring has really come on in leaps and bounds
    can you ask the boys to come over and clean my car :-)
    jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - thanks Jacqui, my new year resolution was to focus on colouring so your comment is super.x

      Delete
  3. These are great Hellen very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellen two cards beautifully coloured in and so cute
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martine - hugs to you too x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...