Friday, 22 March 2013

Apple of My Eye - Sneak Peek Number 2






And here we have number 2 of my samples for Jayne Nestorenko's new stamp range - Apple of My Eye, girl on a swing. Isn't she gorgeous! You can almost feel her flying through the air on a hot summer's day under the shade of the old apple tree in her Grandma's garden...... isn't imagination a wonderful thing - I'm typing this in the freezing cold of reality in our supposed Spring - but hey I can dream!
Sentiments with this set are 'may all your wishes come true' and sister, daughter and granddaughter.

The design team will be showing more sneak peeks every day over the week, please take a look when you can at Jayne's website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...