Thursday, 21 March 2013

Apple of My Eye - Sneak Peek Number 1




Yay! Here we have sneak peek number 1 from Jayne Nestorenko's new stamp range 'Apple of My Eye'. There are six stamp plates in total to choose from, don't forget the launch date is 27th March at 11am on Create and Craft.

These stamps are great for me as there are some super images to make cards - I have four grandsons (and 1 grandaughter) so to have some boy images to pick from is terrific! I can just imagine this wee lad out walking his dog and coming across Mr Frog, of course he would bend down to look at it closer - he might even offer him a crisp from his packed lunch!

This stamp set comes with the sentiment - Birthday Wishes and also  Brother, Grandson or Son. I chose to personalise this card with some additional dies I had.

The design team  will be showing more sneak peeks every day over the week, and yes I am on Jayne's team - how thrilled am I ! Please take a look when you can at Jayne's website for more information. Also visit Wendy's blog for some other ideas in using the stamps.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hellen. Those stamps are really cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Hellen. Love the new images from Jane Nestorenko,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hellen, love the stamps, super coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Hellen, love the stamps, super coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Hellen so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't often do 'cute' but this image is just lovely. I like the post with the bird perched on the top and the frog! .... the dog is also a firm favourite ... I wonder why ! Lovely work on this card Hellen xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Hellen, what a great image for a little lad. Thanks for the heads up set my sky+ for next Wednesday
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Hellen and the designs work so well with the patchwork style. love it xx this is my fav boy design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...