Saturday, 26 January 2013

'Tulips' - Little Winged Friends


This is the last of my purchases (for now!) of Bildmalarna stamps, sweet little image isn't it? I'm entering this one in four blog challenges -

  • Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
  • Bildmalarna Challenge
  • My Time To Craft
  • I Love Promarkers
The F&F Challenge is for a design based on circles - as I have recently bought the circles dies from Spellbinder I thought that was right up my street, the Bildmalarna challenge must use their stamp image, the MTTC is 'Things with Wings' and I Love Promarkers is 'Anything Goes' so thought I'd have a go.

Stamps – Bildmalarna stamp 'Tulips - Little Winged Friends'  and a sentiment stamp from the LOTV set 8 ‘Happy Circular Sentiments’. The image stamp was coloured with Promarkers and Polychromos pencils with Glamour Dust on the wings and tulips and then all the toppers were distressed around the edges using Tim Holtz Old Paper.

Dies – Spellbinders Standard and Lacy Circle. 

Background – Maja Design 'Shall we have Coffee?' range.

Embellishments –Lace from my stash and crystals from Hobbycraft.
 
Finally a thanks to my new followers and comments received from fellow crafters around the world. x

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Hellen love the colours and that little image is sooooo cute I love this collection
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - me too! Just have to keep stopping myself from buying more lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with such a cute image, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, just found blog challenges so thought I'd have a go!

      Delete
  4. So sweet Hellen ... very pretty design and colours. Lace is a nice touch !
    E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and colouring. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, amazing papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, sweet image, love the background papers so unusual. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne, the papers are scrummy aren't they!x

      Delete
  8. This is gorjuss hun, thanks for sharing it with us at Fussy & Fancy this time.
    Shell xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...