Sunday, 13 January 2013

My Little Cat

 My Little Cat


Thought I'd have a change from making cards and made this door hanger for my craft room. Isn't it sweet lol ! I went to town a bit but then it isn't being posted anywhere so I could add as much as I wanted really :-) Thought I'd use my blog name, it isn't really a cupboard but at the moment it is piled high with boxes and books from the conservatory which is being replaced next week. I'm going to have to have another clearout when the conservatory is done as the mess doesn't go with my posh new door plaque!
Stamps – Bildmalarna - ‘My Little Cat’ coloured with promarkers and polychromos pencils then dusted with Glamour Dust. Still practising with  my new pencils but liking most of what I do with them as they really highlight the colouring.
 
Dies – Spellbinders Grand Labels 23 and Lacey Circles and Standard Circles : Magnolia Romantic Labels : Memory Box Magic Flourish and Blooming Poinsetta dusted with Glamour Dust
 

Background – 1921 and1922 Vintage Summer Basics by Maja Design - both sides - mounted onto card.

 
Embellishments – Charms, pearls and ribbon from Live and Love Crafts


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Hellen great to see you here again

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love memory box dies, I have a few of them now, but will def be getting a few more. The christmas ones are my favourites. Love these cards... well done you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memory box do some fab dies don't they! Could spend a fortune lol x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...