Thursday, 1 November 2012


The Little Things

This card was made with lots of love, because it’s for my husband.  
It’s our wedding anniversary straight after Christmas so I wanted to get it done so I didn’t have to worry at the last moment (which is what usually happens!). He is my biggest fan and so I wanted to make it special for him.
 
I love the image as since we married 3 years ago he has bought me a bunch of flowers every Friday, nothing extravagant but truly ‘Love is in the little things’. I also saw the larger sentiment a while back and thought it was ideal for him.
 
Stamps – LOTV - ‘The Little Things’ and a sentiment stamp from their set 8 ‘Happy Circular Sentiments’. The larger sentiment is from Clarity Stamps. The image stamp was coloured with Promarkers, glittered on the roses and then all the toppers were distressed around the edges using Tim Holtz Old Paper and Vintage Photo.
 
 
 Dies – Spellbinders Lacy Circle for the smaller sentiment.
 
Background – Wedding Bells papers by Wild Rose Studio matted onto gold card.
 
Embellishments –Crystals from Oyster Paper Craft and Pearls from Hobbycraft.
 
 
Well I can put this one away for a little while, I do struggle with male cards but I'm pretty sure he will love it as it is so appropriate.

3 comments:

  1. love this card Hellen, great colouring and layout

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Hellen
    Wat een lief kaartje he je gemaakt
    Groetjes gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hellen Dee left a message on my blog asking me if you could turn off your word verification as she is finding it very difficult to leave a comment on your blog. I know when I started I was asked to turn this off as some people cannot read them and it stops them from leaving messages. If you need any help mail me

    luv jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...