Sunday, 7 October 2012


I Do....... again, but as an anniversary card.




And here we have an anniversary card for a special person coming up soon. This style seems to be quite popular at the moment and has a real ooh! factor for the recipient. This is my first attempt at an easel card, think it’s OK maybe just a bit ‘laid back’ will move the sentiment further back next time.

 Stamps – LOTV ‘I Do’ and a sentiment stamp from their set 8 ‘Happy Circular Sentiments’. . The  stamp was coloured with Promarkers, glittered and then Liquid Pearls added.


Dies – Spellbinders Lacy Circle, 2 sizes  - 1 for the picture and one for the sentiment.
 

Background – Wedding Bells papers by Wild Rose Studio matted onto a linen finish gold card. I also used a really pretty fabric with white roses and glitter on one mat – don’t know what it was called it was in a made up pack from Oyster Crafts in Rochester. The sequinned lace is from something I made for their wedding so seemed appropriate to use it for their anniversary.

 

Embellishments – Flowers from Live and Love Crafts, crystals from Oyster, pearl sprays from my stash.

 

So just a quickie for today, I have been away and also doing other crafts – some of which I’ll show soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...