Sunday, 2 September 2012


Super Striker

Thought I'd catch up with some more birthdays I need to do. Here's one for my Grandson Harvey which is coming up next month. He's an avid Arsenal fan so I had to do some research on their current strip to try and make it more personal for him.
 
Talking of personal I am loving the new Memory Box Alpabet dies, they do various typesets in both upper and lower cases - and you can use up all your scraps as you can do a letter at a time! Also couldn't believe how cheap they were compared to many others. Well worth looking at, I get mine from Oyster Stamps in Rochester who have an online shop on the web. I have used Joanna Sheen as well for this make of die but she doesn't seem to have as big a range as Oyster.
 
Stamp - LOTV Super Striker, coloured with promarkers
 
Backing Papers - Jayne Nestorenko's Summer Stories, Adorables and Cute Companions CDs
 
Dies - Spellbinders Labels Three, and Memory Box Alphabet 
 
Well it's been a year now since I took early retirement and I have to say I love it! Dear Geoffie is taking me out for a lovely meal at my favourite restaurant to celebrate - hurrah xx

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Hellen another great card, great papers

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui, I forgot I had the CDs so have been trawling through reminding myself of what I had and could use x

      Delete
  2. Hellen what a great boys card... love the backing paper and layout... I have this LOTV stamp and can't wait to use it.

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vic, thanks for your comments. I find boys cards so hard to do but saw this stamp and thought of Harvey. Enjoy using yours, it was a fun one to do x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...