Saturday, 1 September 2012

Never too old for cupcakes !


Well I saw this stamp from Lili of The Valley, combining a fairy and a cupcake, and knew exactly who would love it.

I really like some of the cards shown on the LOTV blog but felt they were a bit over the top at times for me. Decided to do a toned down version but still using flowers, lace and bling. I think it's just about right for a girlie girl!

In posts from now I will try and put a bit more detail on what I've used to make each card.





Stamp: LOTV 'Never too old for cupcakes'.  Coloured with promarkers, glittered and blinged.
Dies: Memory Box Alphabet and Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Backing Papers : from Summer Stories CD by Jayne Nestorenko
Lace : Joanna Sheen
Bling : Hobbycraft
Flowers: from my stash.

Unfortunately I took the photo before the glue had dried properly around the letters - it's gone now it has dried!

Well that's it for now, hope you like it - happy weekend x

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Hellen love your image, must admit this is one I don't have :):)

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqui - this image is right up my daughter Ruth's street. Fairies...........cupcakes.......no contest!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...