Saturday, 15 September 2012

I do


Had to be done! Someone saw the cupcake card and put in a request for an OTT wedding card........so here it is. Took ages but it was a good learning curve – improving techniques for fixing the flowers and lace on etc. Also I think what I have struggled with before is making cards which may not be exactly my taste, don’t get me wrong I like this card but it is very different to what I have been doing. So I’m embracing difference and will probably make more in this style (and many other styles) – because while I’ve been thinking I need to find my style I actually need to do many styles to suit different people.
 
 Stamps – LOTV ‘I Do’ and a sentiment stamp from their set 8 ‘Happy Circular Sentiments’. I also stamped and embossed a butterfly onto acetate from the Crafters Companion ’Lavender Flower Fairy’. The LOTV stamp was coloured with Promarkers, glittered and then Liquid Pearls added as confetti.
 
 Dies – Spellbinders Lacy Circle, 2 sizes one for the picture and one for the sentiment.
 
Background – Maya Designs Vintage Summer matted onto a linen finish gold card. Maya is from a website I’ve found called Live and Love Crafts – which unfortunately has so many gorgeous things I just had to get a few other bits lol !
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts, pearls and lace from Joanne Sheen.
 
Thanks for looking x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Hellen, I haven't used mine like this yet but your card is absolutely beautiful

    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...